Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just Something I Love

I really like how our hands when brought together to hold something form a heart shape. I didn't realize this until I saw this picture.

I love the sand at the Gulf of Mexico. If you have never felt the sand there you are missing one of the softest finest and whitest sand your body will ever feel. I have walked on many beaches, but none feel as soft as the powdery, snowy white sand that lines "The Emerald Coast".

But putting sand aside for a moment. Look at the shape of your hands when you hold them out like in this picture. Fill your hands full of something and just look at the shape it makes. Have you ever noticed this shape before?

What or Who do you hold in your hands so lovingly?
Take time to notice the small things then share them with someone.

No comments: